Wednesday, January 20, 2010
....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.....
I have the wonderful opportunity of waking up every Monday,Wednesday and Friday at 4:45 in the morning so that I can be to work by 5:00. I go to work in pajamas. Yes this morning's attire consisted of a bright red tshirt and zebra pajama pants. I was quite the fashion statement! I don't put on any makeup and I just brush my teeth and come to work. I work from 5-7 in the mornings because I don't have a first hour at school. I throw freight in the produce department. (local grocery store) So as I walked out of the door, I was still trying to wake up and come to, before I got behind the wheel of my little yellow car. Then I noticed that my feet were gradually slipping out from underneath me. To my surprise, I beheld a fresh thick blanket of pure white snow! Wow! It was still gently, silently coming down. It seemed as if it was trying to cover up my steps because I had ruined its perfection. Big flakes fell on my face as I walked toward my not so yellow car.... and as i looked up at the black sky I thought...yes I do love snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.... I thought how incredible it was that I am lucky enough to live in this small town where seasons change! My small town has hot summers and freezing winters! But I love that about it! So I drove my little yellow car through the January winter wonderland! I love snow! I don't even mind driving in it! Yay for snow! And yay for the snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(46)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Blacklight Fashion Show
- Paint and Snow
- Its A What....? A SURPRISE!
- Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me lo...
- My True Calling in Life!
- ....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
- High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
- Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
- Best/Worst Day of My Existence
- The Gray Area
- 700 Flags
- Cold.....Cold.....Colder
- Why I Love Saturday Mornings
- Hello Everyone :]
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment