Sunday, January 17, 2010
Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
Sometimes in life we have to find out the hard way that things aren't going to work out the way we planned. Sometimes our plans change, even though we aren't sure if we want them to. I am not one to embrace change with an open arms but I think that it is good for us. I am spontaneous! [Don't get me wrong!] I DO want to break out of terrible ruts that I have. For example, every morning for breakfast, I cook one egg, over-easy, and one piece of toast, no butter. Probably for the rest of my life I will do that! Well maybe not, after today. Maybe I will switch out of my deep trench of a rut that I have gotten myself into. I think that sometimes we are forced to learn lessons the hard way. I know that I always seem to find the hardest and longest way to do tasks. And most of the time bad things happen to great people. Such is my life. If I had one wish, I would take away pain and suffering from my friends. I would heal wounds like only time can. I wish that I could go back in time. But only once. I don't want to live in that past, as much as I want to change the outcome. But I know that everything happens for a reason. Even if it's awful. Even if they are a wonderful person. So all I have to say to my readers is forgive and forget. Hold those close to you that you love because you never know when something terrible will divide you. So at least today I am thankful for my little rut. I am grateful for my simple, monotonous life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(46)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Blacklight Fashion Show
- Paint and Snow
- Its A What....? A SURPRISE!
- Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me lo...
- My True Calling in Life!
- ....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
- High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
- Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
- Best/Worst Day of My Existence
- The Gray Area
- 700 Flags
- Cold.....Cold.....Colder
- Why I Love Saturday Mornings
- Hello Everyone :]
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment