Friday, January 8, 2010
Hello Everyone :]
This is my hello to the world. I am the girl in the yellow car. Simple and sweet. As of lately, I have been thinking a lot about how and why my world goes round. Laughing until it hurts, singing at the top of my lungs to my poor steering wheel, skipping in the parking lot, being a huge NBA fan, yellow cars, being fashion forward (AKA- No one's fashion sense is quite like mine.) and fingernails painted with zebra stripes are all uniquely me. So this is my hope that maybe one person will read this and maybe smile at my short comings and possibly laugh. So Hello world! Here comes the Girl in the Yellow Car..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(46)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Blacklight Fashion Show
- Paint and Snow
- Its A What....? A SURPRISE!
- Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me lo...
- My True Calling in Life!
- ....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
- High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
- Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
- Best/Worst Day of My Existence
- The Gray Area
- 700 Flags
- Cold.....Cold.....Colder
- Why I Love Saturday Mornings
- Hello Everyone :]
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment