Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Gray Area

Lately, I have thought a lot about something strange that connects every human being...... Everyone has an obsession......I promise! For some people it might be cleaning, cooking, eating, or even cars. I might be a little obsessed with cars... well actually we better not start with the things that I am obsessed with because the list would go on forever. I have been thinking about healthy obsessions, not being a health freak but how obsession can sometimes be a good thing. For someone who is obsessed with maintaining high academic excellence, obviously that is a good one. I realized that I am obsessed with letters (legit letters [I previously discussed my fascination with mail on saturday]), lipgloss, green Stride gum, acrylic nails, shopping, the Utah Jazz, cute guys, Buckle jeans and teeth but I better stop now! I would like to add that if it is actually possible, I think that Stride puts something in their gum that makes it seriously addicting. I really eat an amazing amount of gum. But that is beside the point. So I guess the fine line between addiction and obsession to me is well.... I a gray area. An obsession can't really be black or white. One person's obsession might be extremely humerus to another individual. If you have any healthy addictions/obsessions let me know! :)
Peace out!
Girl in the Yellow Car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers