Sunday, January 10, 2010
Cold.....Cold.....Colder
Cold.... cold.... so very cold. In my small town, in my small home, my heater is broken. My used to be warm, wonderful, quaint, little home is now a living igloo. I can see the icicles that have formed on the ceiling! Well not really.... but yes, figuratively speaking. I am currently wearing gloves while typing, which is quite a feat! I am also wearing boots, a hoodie and a coat and have a blanket heaped on top of me. Bright red noses are the fashion statement around my little igloo. Although, I did have the best hot shower of my life! You have no, absolutely no, idea how that shower felt. It felt like I was a melting ice sculpture. But to feel my fingers again!! Oh the JOY! Haha I even did the dishes in scalding water so that I might feel the boiling water sensation. So if you read this and you are slightly cold... the temperature in my little igloo is 50 degrees and I really am not exaggeration, be of good cheer! I haven't frozen to my chair yet.... but I will definitely keep you updated. But seriously, I am considering blogging in yes my yellow car because it has heat! So goodbye for now as I go make a hot cup of cocoa......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(46)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Blacklight Fashion Show
- Paint and Snow
- Its A What....? A SURPRISE!
- Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me lo...
- My True Calling in Life!
- ....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
- High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
- Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
- Best/Worst Day of My Existence
- The Gray Area
- 700 Flags
- Cold.....Cold.....Colder
- Why I Love Saturday Mornings
- Hello Everyone :]
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment