Thursday, January 21, 2010
My True Calling in Life!
Do you know what I realized today? Today is a monumental day in the history of Kyleigh Bomer. Seriously! For the longest time, I thought that I was talentless, drowning in the deep, suffocating waters of everyone else's talents. But lo and behold! I finally discovered my hidden.... well maybe now that I think about it, probably not-so-hidden... TALENT! I am amazing at one thing! My true calling in life is to speak! I am so good at talking! And don't take it the wrong way... But really! I can start up a conversation with almost anyone(which comes in handy for my job). The only problem with this wonderful talent is that sometimes no matter how much I speak no one seems to listen. Usually I am full of interesting and humerus stories, but in the end they don't really have any point! But hey! I am really good at getting there! Oh I almost forgot my best attribute! My hands! Although they are long and abnormally large, I cannot tell a story without them! So essentially they are my best feature! I would love to hear if you have any wonderful (hidden maybe) talents! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(46)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Blacklight Fashion Show
- Paint and Snow
- Its A What....? A SURPRISE!
- Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me lo...
- My True Calling in Life!
- ....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
- High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
- Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
- Best/Worst Day of My Existence
- The Gray Area
- 700 Flags
- Cold.....Cold.....Colder
- Why I Love Saturday Mornings
- Hello Everyone :]
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment