Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Its A What....? A SURPRISE!

Do have any idea what the best feeling in the world is?? Being SURPRISED! I mean think about it! How much fun is Christmas if you already know everything that you are getting? What is a birthday, if an old friend that you haven't seen in a while doesn't call you and what's the word....? Oh yeah! SURPRISES YOU! See! And what is better than waking up and seeing that you have a cute text message! You are surprised! Being surprised stimulates something inside of me! I get a rush of excitement! My head starts spinning and I have to resist the urge to sing at the top of my lungs! [Most of the time I do because glass objects simultaneously combust at the sound of my pipes!] I did get 2 lovely surprises! First, was when I arrived at work my supervisor handed me a what.....? A SURPRISE! Yes! After two years of dedication to my local grocery store, I finally received a jacket with my name on it! I am so proud! I have always wanted a name tag!! And second! I opened the mail box to see what inside....? Yes! You guessed it! A SURPRISE! A letter! Yeah! I love letters, especially long ones! Wahoo! So my day was full of surprises! If you had any wonderful surprises let me know!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers