Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Paint and Snow
Well where do I begin.... Well probably at the beginning! When I went to work at 4:30 this morning it was relatively calm, brisk morning, nothing out of the ordinary. By the time I got off work at seven, two hours later, my small down was frosted with snow! SNOW! I am getting spring fever really bad! I want to wear my shorts and super cute sandals! But you are obviously wondering why the title of my little expose' is Paint and Snow. Well in my Student Body Officer prep period today, the SBOs made posters advertising the upcoming blacklight dance. So our posters were black paper with white writing. Well one of my fellow officers decided that the posters would look amazing if they were not only black and white but also splatter painted with neon colors! Well that was an AWFUL idea! Picture this! I am wearing my nice clothes, a cream shirt from Nordstrom, and BKE jeans just to start! So the idea of splatter paint on a $40 shirt is not very fascinating. So another officer, a boy obviously, decided that my arm should double as a canvas. So when I left the SBO room I looked like I had interrupted a pre-school class during finger painting. Although my arms were quite a work of art, it was quite a sight to see a senior girl walking down the crowded halls off my small high school, looking like something out of a Skittles commercial. It was really fun but it also took me about 25 minutes to repair the damage done to my rainbow colored arms. So note to self! Never wear Nordstrom and BKE jeans on SBO prep day! You never know what surprises are in store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(46)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Blacklight Fashion Show
- Paint and Snow
- Its A What....? A SURPRISE!
- Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me lo...
- My True Calling in Life!
- ....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
- High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
- Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
- Best/Worst Day of My Existence
- The Gray Area
- 700 Flags
- Cold.....Cold.....Colder
- Why I Love Saturday Mornings
- Hello Everyone :]
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment