Tuesday, January 19, 2010
High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
OH MY GOSH! Okay before I begin this blog I would like to say that I am athletic.... Well I thought that I was until today. I mean I have played sports since I was 5! I was on the soccer and basketball team for FOUR years! I was the captain for crying our loud! Okay you know when I blogged about my worst day ever(when I was poked with a needle 5 times?? my arm STILL hurts by the way)well that was nothing compared to today. It was my first (i wish my last) day of high school PE. No amount of training, books, websites or horror stories can prepare you for high school PE. To start off, you have to change out of your wonderfully concocted outfit to get in baggy red shorts and a tshirt. Second, they make you run and do stairs with you hair down, makeup on, and huge earrings! If that's not enough torture for you already, wait until you hear this! After you run up and down stairs and around the gym, the teacher makes you do 20 push ups and 35 crunches. But that was about the only part of the horrible hour and fifteen minutes of class that I didn't totally, completely 100% hate. Then we played badminton. Awful. For those of you who think that badminton is not a contact sport you are very sadly mistaken. The racket and my face came in contact several times. I couldn't hit the birdie even when I tried really hard! It was humiliating just to start. Then they only give you 5 measly minutes to get redressed and beautiful! What an awful class! And why I am in this torture chamber my senior year? Because I was too busy taking important classes where you actually learn something!!! Okay I am done... but on thursday you are definitely going to have to endure another PE rant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(46)
-
▼
January
(14)
- Blacklight Fashion Show
- Paint and Snow
- Its A What....? A SURPRISE!
- Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me lo...
- My True Calling in Life!
- ....Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes....
- High School PE is.......well AWFUL!
- Maybe I Will Break My Little Rut.....
- Best/Worst Day of My Existence
- The Gray Area
- 700 Flags
- Cold.....Cold.....Colder
- Why I Love Saturday Mornings
- Hello Everyone :]
-
▼
January
(14)

No comments:
Post a Comment