Friday, January 22, 2010

Does the purple cotton candy in my hair make me look cute?

Wow! Today was so great! Have you ever noticed that when you think that you don't look your best, you pretty much just rolled out of bed, that tons more cute guys hit on you?? Yes!! YES! It is so true! I went to a huge high school wrestling tournament today and the student body officers (I am the secretary) had to sell cotton candy. Cotton candy sounds like a great endeavor to many people! Don't get me wrong! I am probably a purple cotton candy addict! But anyway high school wrestling is like watching tv! I mean there are like 50 guys from ten different schools! You do the math! YEAH! Anyway my fellow officer and I were trying to sell purple cotton candy to starving, sweaty, and on the occasion cute wrestlers. If you are trying to sell wrestlers food....well they pretty much starve themselves constantly so that is pretty tough on business! But we did have a few wrestlers who got weak and gave in to the luscious, fluffy purple cotton candy. Well most of them that were weak[not in the literal sense of the word. I mean most of the wrestlers had monster arms and chiseled abs] But I couldn't decide if they were buying the cotton candy to hit on me and my co officer or because they were literally starving! But I really was covered completely in purple cotton candy! I had a ton of guys hit on me! So obviously I can really rock purple cotton candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers