Thursday, February 18, 2010

Off with the green produce apron!

For those of you who hated work today and those of you who hate the people you work with.... I am here to testify that having a WONDERFUL day at work, is in fact, POSSIBLE! It sounds kind of scary and a little intense and yes, it is! I loved work today! I got to work in customer service today. (usually I am confined to work in the mornings throwing freight with my zebra jammies.) Although I love going to work in the morning, there is just something about working from 4-10 in customer service! I am a social butterfly! It was wonderful! Even though I wasn't even working with wonderful people! Like the morning crew is so much more super fun than the night crew! But really I was so happy the entire time I was there! I wasn't practically forced into a vow of silence as I put out the roma tomatoes! HAHA No one could figure out why I could sound so happy on the phone and be nice to even the most terrible customers! Wow! It was exhilarating! The best news is that tomorrow I get to do the same thing!! I am so excited! I can't even breathe! So next time you are headed to your dull, possibly monotonous job, just think that you have it better than the girl in the yellow car because you aren't touching moldy avocados. So I am still a people-person! And I love working in a checkstand! I am going to boycott the green produce apron! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers