Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And Waiting....

Do you know what the worst thing in the entire world is??? WAITING... Waiting at traffic lights, waiting in line, waiting for a phone call or text message, waiting for a night that you have been planning, and well just plain waiting! I hate it! I mean I love it when things are on time! The worst is waiting for good news. I think that society today seems to be waiting for someone or something better. I am also fall into this rut. It seems like life can never give us enough. We can never have enough money or clothes or food. But I guess that in a strange and simple way, waiting is like a beautiful gift to all humanity. Because the longer you wait for something, it seems to be sweeter to the taste, more incredible to be heard, more enchanting to hold and more like a victory. And most of the time, when I wait for something it seems to be better. Maybe I am just psychotic to think that waiting can do humans wonders, but I rest my case. So I am going to try to wait for things. Possibly, even treasure the anxiety that results from the 'W' word. So today I challenge all my readers to wait..... for something..... anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers