Sunday, February 7, 2010

Daddy's Cooking Runs in My Veins....

I decided that I am obsessed with food.... well and cooking. One of my new year's resolutions this year was to eat better. You know... better foods with more substance. Like an apple instead of a resee's. But I have taken healthy cooking to new levels. Did you know that Google is officially my new best friend? Anything that you want to find fat free cookies, sugar free waffles, there are innumerable possibilities! I have been trying new recipes constantly! I love it! It is kind of a challenge.... taking raw ingredients and a piece of paper and turning it into something wonderful! I love shocking my family with my latest 'healthy' concoction! Most of the time it is incredible! It is hard to believe that food that is so good for you that can taste well AMAZING!! There is so much satisfaction in the art of cooking. But before I can cook, I have to put on my iPod and get in 'The Zone'. The Zone is a wonderful trait that my father and I both share. My family always knows when Daddy is cookin, because we come home to hard 80's rock and the intoxicating aroma of Daddy's cooking! So I guess that it runs through my veins! If you have any exquisite recipes post them! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers