Monday, February 8, 2010

My Brain Has Been Reduced to Oatmeal

Have you ever done enough homework to make your brain turn to mush? Well my brain has been turned into a useless bowl of oatmeal! Nothing is going on! TRUST ME! I have a new college class that I am working on. It has to do with drugs and drug interactions, which are extremely interesting to me, because I am going to become a pharmacist. But I had to do a HUGE study guide that is five pages and counting.... [because as much as I wish that I could say that it was done... it's not] And I also had to write a four page paper on caffeine. Interesting huh? Well for all of those caffeine addicts out there, [I am exempt from the curse because never has Mountain Dew once graced my lips.] there is only so much that you can write about caffeine! Haha well anyway I also got assigned to do a book group at my local library. I wouldn't mind except the book that I am currently being forced to read is about magic, knights and bloody boars. Don't ask! Just trust me on this one! It has been a rough 167 pages! But the worst part is that there is still more than 200 pages that I haven't read and I know that it is bound to be worse! Anyway, I will take my oatmeal reduced brain and try to finish my countless hours of work ahead of me! Who knew that graduating could liquefy brains??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers