Thursday, February 25, 2010

Morning After It Rains

Sometimes my life feels like the current weather in my small hometown. One day the weather is warm enough to fool everyone into thinking that is almost spring. The next day it rains. Then it's really cloudy and as if the weather couldn't possibly get any worse you wake up in the morning to a blizzard and fog! But a couple of days later, the fog clears, the snow melts and it turns into a beautiful day. The air is crisp with humidity, and the clean air sends a shiver down your spine. This is like my current life. But as much as I would love to see the fog clear and the blizzard of life subside, it hasn't. So even though I am still roughing the storms of life, I know that the fog will clear and I will get to taste the morning after it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers