Friday, June 11, 2010
One morning you wake up and everything changes.....
I finally start to accept the transition from high school into the workplace. I have worked there for almost two years. I meet a guy and start consistently 'hanging out'. (only two official dates) I am on a schedule. I knew what days of the week to expect what. I was in my comfort zone. I was lovin life! I guess that is the key to the whole mess that I am in. When i get into my comfortable rut, that is when everything seems to change. First major change: the guy that I am 'hanging with' that is interested in me, got a job in my future town of residency. So aka I am stuck in the small town and he is 2 1/2 hours south of me. [Long distance relationships don't work :(] The next huge change: I got a new job too. It pays twice what my current one does. So as much as I don't want to leave my perfect little rut and my minimum wage job, I have to. So now my world is lost, spinning out of control. Now I will have a new job and no social life. I am dreading it. I am so sick of last.... last day of work, last day to hang out with you. For lack of a better word, its super lame. Obviously, this is all happening to me so that I will be better at adapting to change. HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment