Monday, June 14, 2010
Frogs (Impostors) that Seem to Be Princes
I recently realized that there is more to life than text messages, shopping and well stupid boys. When you are well almost, in a relationship, then the world has an extra sparkle, everything seems magical. He seems like your Prince Charming. And when its over, you feel like the world is totally different! Like everything changed! It is strange to imagine when you are going through this that the world can even move on! Nothing really changes... just you. I mean people still buy groceries, people still go to work, and contrary to popular belief--the sun does shine. There are still beautiful things. I am independent. I can do things all by myself. Honestly, I only need me to make me happy. So really family is much more important than dumb boys--although sometimes they get the brunt of being ditched and waiting up until insane hours in the morning so you can get off your wonderful date. I think when you are looking for love you will never find it... But if you just live and don't desperately search for Mr. Right, then I think that he will come and find you. I am also so grateful for a family that loves me and listens to me! :)I think I am going to have to date alotta frogs (impostors) before I find my Prince. But I am totally fine with that because I still have my whole life ahead of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

BRAVO!!!:) amen to everything, my friend:) haha :) 'contrary to popular belief' nice choice of words:)!
ReplyDelete