Sunday, June 20, 2010
I am on a roller coaster.....
Life is like a roller coaster. I have been highs, doing all kinds of spins and twirls and loving life. Then suddenly the ride comes to a steep slope and upward climb. Everything I know to be relatively legit in my life is slowly spiraling out of control. I seem moody and depressed if things don't work out exactly like I hoped they would. Honestly, what I want more than anything in the world is to be happy. Another similarity between life and roller coasters is that I am always scared out of my mind to get on the ride but once I am on, it is all worth it. I have so much wasted worry in my life. I shouldn't dread the inevitable or the unknown. Tomorrow, I am venturing into the unknown, a brand new job. In 8 weeks, I will be leaving my home and moving also into the unknown. So I need to buckle up and hold on tight. I know that everything happens for a reason. So i hope that I can turn this downward crash into a thrill and laughter. Starting tomorrow I am officially an adult. No more careless days. New job = full time! So wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment