Thursday, March 25, 2010
Running a Race from Denim to Lace
One of my wonderful but few followers informed me that I have not been keeping up my blog as I should! So I would like to apologize for forsaking my poor readers. But really I haven't been able to blog because I have had so much going on! In one of my earlier posts I talked about my family running a race, and I was going to cheer on the sidelines. Well folks! Here I am! I hopped the yellow tape holding me back and I might be running faster than all of them! It's buckle up time! I am currently an AYSO soccer coach for 14 year olds and I love it! Mostly because when you are the coach, your team has to listen to you! It is required, and I am pretty bossy so that works for me! I am also still working morning shifts and now taking some more night shifts. I just finished helping with a Little Miss pageant in my area. Now in two weeks I will be the one in the pageant! Now I must have split personality disorder! Because although I love shopping, fashion and the latest trends, I love playing sports, fishing and playing pickup basketball with the college boys. So as my little sister would say from denim to lace. So even when I am wearing my evening gown in the pageant, I am still the girl who goes four-wheeling and hopes that someday I will get a nasty black eye. Although I have two dressers and a closet stuffed to the brim with the latest trends from Nordstrom and Buckle, at least half of my wardrobe consists of basketball shorts and tshirts! I guess that is what makes me unique!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AMEN sister!!:) haha i love it nice metaphors
ReplyDelete