Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life After High School

Do you realize what time it is?? It is APRIL! April should be called the month of change, or almost change. I mean I am graduating in almost a month! I will never be in high school ever again. Strange huh?? I have finally chosen a college. I am looking for not only housing but a job! In two weeks, the new Student Body Officers for next year will be chosen. I feel like a huge has been! I mean I love high school! I have not regretted one minute of it! Pretty soon I will meet all new people, have new classes and brand new teachers and a new home.I really am trying to take all the moments in and just live my life! Wish me luck with trying to deal with all the NEW coming my way!:) I am one of those stuck in a happy rut kind of people. It practically takes a backhoe to change my course of direction! It's hard to imagine life after high school. But somehow I know that this isn't as good as it gets. I know plenty of happy adults. My new motto will be 'Be happy in your CURRENT situation! Be satisfied with the here and now!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers