Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Is there such thing as a perfect day?
Today... hmmm where do I start? Is it possible to have the perfect day? Well, if so I did! I didn't have to go to school for the second day in a row. (By the way, I wasn't illegally skipping school because the law says that if you are UNDER 18 you must be in school 4 hours a day. Therefore, since my marvelous birthday magically turned me into an adult.) ANYWAY.... so i skipped school and went on a one day road trip with my family. My mom was worried sick because I was driving my little yellow car with all of her kids inside. And just so you know, I am typing this so you know that I made it home safe:) The only downfall was that I went into WalMart to change my clothes and left one of my most prized possessions behind. In theory, some bratty little girl snagged, her mom saw her with it and made her take it back to WalMart's customer service. But needless to say, I cried all the way home because I was unaware that, in fact, my iPod was sitting safely at customer service. So when I received the call from Mr. Johnson at WalMart, I was crying but this time I was not wallowing in bitterness, I was crying from joy! So in conclusion I got to skip school, go shopping, lose an iPod, gain an iPod, and my favorite NBA team won! :) love ya- Girl in the Yellow CAr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment