Monday, August 16, 2010

Sisters

How do I even start this blog? This is about my most favorite sister. How do I even begin to paint the picture of my loving, compassionate sister. Pretty much even though I am the older sister, she sure has taught me alot more about life than I could have ever dreamed. She is the prime example of service. She is constantly serving without recognition and without fanfare. She is without guile. She is a dancer. She dances for 3 hours every morning. She is a psycho blogger. She loves it! And actually her blogs are hilarious. Lou is the family dictionary. She is always using insanely massive words. No one can stay up with her rapidly expanding vocabulary. We are best friends and have been since I was five. We have always shared a room and I think we are closer because of that. I will miss her tons when i move this week. Lou is one of those people that i can totally be myself in front of. I will never forget how wonderful she is. I would never have picked anyone else to be my sister. Love ya Lou!

1 comment:

  1. GEEEEEEZ LOUISE!!!! you didnt have to go and make me cry, gosh you know im a mush ball!:) ha thank you.:) I love you to!:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers