Thursday, August 26, 2010

The One and Only Noland

My last and final piece of the puzzle that makes up my family is Noland. Noland. If you knew him that would be self explanatory. He loves being spontaneous. The best thing about him is his zest for life. Everything in life is absolutely dandy, and I love that he loves it. His best feature is his real laugh. If you can make this kid laugh, really laugh, then you can't help but laugh too. He always keeps everyone guessing what he will do next. I love that he gets super excited about everything. He is very sensitive to everyone else around him. He is sympathetic. He is always there if you had a bad day or if you just need some help. Everyone that knows Noland has a "Noland Story". In my small town, everyone knows him. He is super friendly and attracts followers wherever he goes. He is a trend setter. I miss him tons already and I have only been gone a week! That is the end of my wonderful family. I hope that you can learn to love them as I do. I am glad that everyone got to take a peek at the wonderful people who make my house a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers