Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hey Nick (Hey Jude)

Continuing down my family list, next is Nick. Nick and I are only 2 1/2 years apart. We have almost always been in the same school. We have spent alot of time riding in cars before he could drive, talking to and from school. I would say that we are close, but sometimes we don't get along. I will miss his smiles and constant happy personality. I will miss his, "Guess what Kyleigh??" He is fun and full of energy. He loves our little dog. He is super compassionate but not many people know that about him. He keeps all his secrets inside until he knows that he can really trust you. I will miss him asking me for advice. I am proud that he is my brother. I look up to him. (Now I do literally. Not that I would ever admit that to him.) I will miss his random facts at dinner. I will just miss him when I leave that's all there is to it! I am glad I got to grow up with him. I am glad that my mom had all of us super close together, so that we could all be best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way! Love ya Nick! If any of my readers are wondering about the title of this blog. My brother is madly in love with the Beatles (HEY JUDE) hence, Hey Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers