Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Ode to Supermom
This is my tribute to my wonderful super mom. I really have the most amazing mom in the world. I know that all of my readers might want to argue that point... I hate to disappoint you but you are sorely mistaken. My mom is who everyone wants to be. I get told that on a consistent basis. I am frequently asked, "Your mom works, cleans and cooks dinner every night??" "Yep. She's super mom." How do you count the ways that your mother has been an influence in your life? Can I count the sleepless nights she spent waiting up til insane hours of the night because I was on a date? Can I count how many times she knew just how to fix whatever was wrong? Thank you just seems inadequate. How can you thank one of the people that shaped you and helped you grow into the person you are? She is under the impression that when I leave I will totally forget about my wonderful home in my wonderful small town. But how could I? I will never forget the 'special time' my mom took with me. Listening, sluffing school and going shopping, shakes, and long talks at night time. I love my mom and hope to be even half as good as her when I grow up. Love ya MOM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment