Tuesday, September 7, 2010
College is.......
As most of my readers know, I am currently going to college. I had no idea what to expect when I came here. It was a world of the unknown and it seemed scary. But really, it wasn't. It is one of the best decisions that I have ever made. I LOVE it here! It is absolutely fantastic. I have been introduced to so many endless possibilities. To me, college is staying up super late with your roommates, dragging main to Celene Dion, rides up to the cabin, tons of homework, singles wards, BOYS (of course), movies, spray paint, dinners together, quote walls, Hollister posters, laughing until you can't breathe, spilling your deepest darkest secrets to people you trust, phone calls, dancing on the counter, quesadilla parties, midnight basketball, loud music, shopping trips,studying, FACEBOOK, taking tons of ridiculous pictures, and so much more that can't be explained in a short blog. I never thought I could have this much fun and be this happy when I wasn't with my family. I miss my small town and I miss knowing everyone and everyone knowing me. But this experience is incomparable to the real world. I have only been here for a month and I LOVE it. I can't imagine my life being anything else right now. What is college to you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment