This is the start of the tributes to my amazing family. Only 6 people and a puppy are lucky enough to live under this roof. I just want my readers to see how I see my wonderful parents and siblings. In the song The Best Day by Taylor Swift, she sings about her family but really she was singing about mine.
"I have an excellent father, his strength is making me stronger
got smiles on my little brother[s and sister], inside and out,[they're] better than I am I grew up in a pretty house and I had space to run..... And Daddy's smart and you're the prettiest lady in the whole wide world"
Because I do have an excellent father. So my Daddy is tonight's tribute. I think that I respect him the most in the entire world. I have never seen anyone so kind and unconditional. Especially since I starting working at the plant that he works, I have a deeper understanding for just how much he loves me. I can't imagine working that hard everyday if you didn't love your family. He has done so much for me. I don't even know where to begin to thank him. I will always remember the great things that we have done together. I love that he has the time to teach me to change tires and cook. I love his insight on things. When I move to college, I will probably miss his smile and the way that he can make everyone in the whole house roar with laughter the very most. LOVE YA DADDY!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment