Okay it's official! Did you know that it is possible to have a good monday... maybe even a great monday. Yep. I set a world record for the first good monday in the history of the world. I got to see the sun rise over the corn fields. I thought that the sky was on fire because the colors were so incredible. I get to work with some amazing people who keep me laughing. And they definitely keep me on my toes too. I know you are waiting for a climatic finish to this blog. There isn't sorry! The whole point is that you can have a perfectly perfect day without anything superb happen. In all honesty, I had a normal average day. I ate lunch. I worked and I laughed and got teased. But I think that all the tiny things worked together to make me have great day. In the song Perfect Day by Lady Antebellum it has the best message.
It was the perfect day
What I'd give if I could find a way to stay
Lost in this moment now
Ain't worried about tomorrow
When you're busy livin in a perfect day.
I love that! Isn't that so super happy?
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment