Friday, May 14, 2010

Small Town Celebrity

Oh man! I feel so bad if I ever had any followers I have probably lost all of them! I have been so busy! I have gone out of town 3 of the 5 school days this week. My high school career is quickly coming to an end. I have mixed feelings about graduating. I am so excited to be in the real world and leave my small town behind. But the REAL reality of graduating is leaving behind my comfort zone, my domain. I know everything and almost everyone. Everyone knows me and expects me to act in a certain way.... I am not scared of moving away or going to college or having roommates. My deepest and only fear is acceptance. I have NO ABSOLUTELY, I repeat! No friends or even anyone I kind of know going to my same school. In my little town, I feel like somewhat of a movie star. Everywhere I go, someone who I have never laid eyes on knows me, knows my name and what I am all about. Like I said EVERYONE knows EVERYONE. So I love my little life of fame, from the little kids running up to me at work and giving me big hugs, to the middle schoolers acting like seniors rule the world, to all of my teachers and parents who think I am cooler than I actually am, I will miss it all. So I guess this is when fairytale meets reality TV show. Now the small town celeb has to grow up and move to a place where she won't be famous. No one will expect anything of her but herself. So will this small town girl luck! I am going to need it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so so sick of crying!!!!!!!!! STop it your not graduating and thats final

    ReplyDelete

Followers