Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Story of Ugly Betty

Have you ever been accused of doing something that you absolutely didn't do?? Have you ever had someone so angry at you that they are making your life a living you know what?? Have you ever had that someone be a coworker?? Well that is exactly what my current situation is. I am 100% innocent of all accused crimes! I promise! Because I am a girl and she is a girl, (We will name her Ugly Betty) it is obviously over gossip. Now don't get me wrong, I am totally not perfect. I am the farthest thing from it. But I promise on my life that I really did not say one word about her. Needless to say, she has told the entire store what a brat I supposedly am, BUT I NEVER SAID ANYTHING! So I am contemplating getting a new job, moving RIGHT after I graduate.... well actually endless possibilities. But all of those end in the big giant fact staring me in the face, that if I do any of the above, SHE WINS! And I really don't want her to win! So I guess the next 2 1/2 months of work might be miserable because she has turned the entire store against me (over nothing). So I will acclaim my innocence! I have only two loyal friends left but I guess it is a good thing that I am graduating. My only consolation is that I will forever be happy in my current state, and UGLY BETTY will be forever miserable no matter what happens. So the moral of this story is even if everyone at your entire job hates you for some crazy crime that you did in no way commit, retain your happiness, because one day UGLY BETTY will get what is coming...... (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers