Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Love
I am only 19 years old. I want you to know that it is possible to be completely in love with someone that young. I have always been a skeptic of romance and falling in love. It is something that everyone dreams about but I believe not all truly find it. I believe that I have truly found it. It is not infatuation like all of my celebrity crushes. This feeling isn't one that I have ever had before. It's new and refreshing. It isn't merely a crush or a physical attraction. What I am in is serious business. It is better than anything I have ever seen in a movie kind of love. I have had the best 6 months of my life. I never had any idea that I could be this happy. I am complete. Every other relationship that I have ever been in, I have had to compromise. My current relationship I can completely see myself being with him forever. We can talk for hours and laugh until it hurts. I have never wanted to be with someone this much in my entire life. I can completely be myself and I know that he loves me unconditionally. And now my heart is broken. The love of my life left today to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in New York, New York. He is only gone for two years but I know that it is going to be a struggle everyday. I never knew that I could be this in love with someone. My biggest comfort is that I know that he is where he needs to be and so am I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment