Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Stress = Less Hair (Because I Am Pulling it Out)
Hmmm... 12:55 A.M. and I am still up. Yep. That's the life of a college student during finals week. It is possibly the most dreaded week of the entire year. You are so stressed out of your mind you have no idea if you will ever get anything done. Your room is so messy that if you don't pick up something then you aren't going to be able to distinguish where the door is. The best part about this wonderful week is that you and your roommates and potentially your next door neighbors are all experience the same exact feeling of overwhelming stress. So that means that the claws come out. Roommates lash out at each other, food supplies run low and neighbors knock on your door to ask you if they can copy an assignment. (The answer was no by the way) So the tension in our apartment is so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Don't get me wrong,I really do love my roommates but I will be so excited to have a break from school. Pray for those college students that need major attention this week! TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment