Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Today, some of you may be unaware.... is a national holiday! It is my birthday! I finally hit the BIG 20!! I had 52 people wish me Happy Birthday (if you include the nice man at Bath and Body Works). 41 Facebook posts and 10 text messages and 1 phone call! It was a magical day! First, I got to sleep in, which I love! Second, I got everything I possibly imagined! The only thing missing was a love letter from my handsome missionary. I felt like a princess! And yes, I am 20 years old and I still want to feel like a princess. I was wearing LARGE peacock earrings, and brand new rain boots! YAY! We drove 2 1/2 hours to go shopping with my best friend in the whole world. Fun fact about me, I LOVE shopping. I consider it an art for two reasons. One, not all people are willing or capable of buying a decent outfit when confronted with the challenge. Two, you never just walk into a store and "the shirt" magically appears! It is a constant search for the darling fit, plus great price. Not all people are cut out to be shoppers. I shopped all day! I swear the air in the mall (even outdoor ones) gives me an adrenaline rush! It is different than regular run of the mill Walmart air. I love everything about the city, the people, the restaurants, the shopping and the lights! My daily activities consisted mainly of shopping til I drop and one round of the Cupid Shuffle in the parking lot of Best Buy. If you have never done the Cupid Shuffle, you are deprived! So in short, I hope that everyone celebrated the National Holiday on Dec 27! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment