"Why is this place called Tuesday?"
"Because I usually come here on Wednesday... but Thursday has a great view."
-White Collar
When people talk about their favorite day of the week, the common response is Friday or Saturday. Never do you hear Thursday. But why not? Because Thursday is the world's best kept secret. No one knows about the magic that Thursday brings. It relieves stress. It is the most overlooked day of the week! This is the perfect example of why Thursday is such an amazing day. It is not only closer to the weekend but dreaded Wednesday is over! Thursdays are my sanctuary. I only have one class. That's right.. All DAY LONG! It is magnificent. Thursday is also my clean-up-the-apartment-day too. I scrub the bathroom, toilets, shower, do my laundry and really deep clean. And honestly, I love it! I cherish Thursdays! I wake up ten minutes before I go to school and wear a t-shirt and jeans. (That is really dressing down for me haha) I come home pull my hair up on top of my head put on comfy clothes and get to work. It would be quite the sight to see. Mismatching shorts and and old worn out t-shirt, hair in a messy lopsided bun, scrubbing away to my iPod, singing at the top of my lungs to the Phantom of the Opera or Disney. And no, I am not musically gifted but I do love to sing. Also the other wonderful things about Thursdays is that I can study as long and as hard as I need to. I LOVE IT! Today was an amazing day because the NBA started up again! I got to see my wonderful team in all of their glory. Ahh.... I hope that everyone can now more fully appreciate the sanctity of the overlooked and most wonderful day of the week....THURSDAYS.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment